NATDA - North American Trailer Dealers Association
2018 Trade Show — Indianapolis, Indiana
In 2017 we were one of 63 new exhibitors at the NATDA Trade Show and Convention. We are returning this year and are excited to meet or reconnect with as many NATDA members as possible.
When is the 2018 NATDA Trade Show?
September 5th - 8th, 2018
Wednesday, September 5th - Manufacturers move in
Thursday, September 6th - 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Vendors move in
Where is Cargo Equipment Corp's Booth?
Our Booth # is 727
What Are We Featuring?
We will have E-Track hooks, hangers, straps, and fittings on display. We will also be showing a wide range of 2-inch ratchet straps, automotive tie downs, 1-inch straps, and more.
Custom straps are our specialty so if you have an idea for a tie down, stop by and let us know. We've designed countless straps in various colors, lengths and hardware configurations. If you can dream it up, we can make it happen.
Recommended Placed to Eat in Indianapolis
We enjoy the after show night life and Indianpolis has a lot of great places for food and drink.
A popular must for an amazing steak and great drinks. Try their world-famous shrimp cocktail, but be warned that it has a lot of kick to it. A lot!
127 S. Illinois St, Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
- Yard House - Circle Centre - 15 W Maryland St.
- Wild Beaver Saloon - 20 E. Maryland St.
- Claddagh Irish Pub & Restaurant - 234 S Meridian St.
- Howl at the Moon - 20 E. Georgia St.
- O'Reilly's Irish Bar - 36 S. Pennyslvania St.
- The Tap - 306 N. Delaware St.
Great Coffee Shops Near the Indiana Convention Center
Need a morning or early-afternoon boost? Here are some places to get great coffee in downtown Indianapolis.
- Bee Coffee Roasters - First floor of the Pan Am plaza building on S. Capitol Ave.
- Cafe Patachou - 225 West Washington Street - comfy breakfast and lunch spot with fair-trade coffee.
- Hubbard & Cravens - 11 S. Meridian Street Suite 102 (closed SAT & SUN) - fineest whole bean arabica coffees including single origin and hand-crafted blends
- Cups Coffee - 201 N Illinois Street - family-run coffee shop that also offers baked pastries, sandwiches and soups.